... for Sister ... for Sister

Touching

Although, to add more impact on viewers, better voice acting and animation would help you, but it is still a beautiful story nonetheless.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

*gasp*

no replay button? damn you ego, damn you.

DARE DARE

This is truly amazing

I actually cried a bit.... this is such a truly moving story that can hit anyone straight in the heart. It makes people think what happened with their life and what they can do with it still, if you think about it, the whole story is practically a true happening, it's almost like mixing the Katrina tragedy with the pain, fear, and hunger of the villages in Africa.

This is amazing, truly, I love it and I am buying this song NOW.

5/5, 10/10

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Wow

Just, wow.

I stopped playing when I got to "Master" and having been playing an hour, my eyes had been killing me. I STILL CAN'T FIND A JEEP TO BLOW UP DX

But a wonderful game, very cool. 10/10, 5/5

Create And Kill Create And Kill

Cool

I'll give it a 7, since it's your first flash annnndddd for the fact that you have a top hat as an option >3<

4/4, 7/10

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Just...

I was just playing...and playing...trying to figure out why she wouldn't just stay alive, fully that is, then I realized that dude, she has no life. This is exactly why I don't play MySpace, Facebook, or anything except gaming sites and Twitter

A very nice message, and it can seriously teach some people real lessons.

AustinBreed responds:

Okay.

Mario World March #3! Mario World March #3!

WHOA

DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEEEE this is so amazing!! I'm actually saying this...this never happens with a newgrounds song...I think this is my absolute brand new favorite song!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE HUGS KISSES LOVE LOVE

Hyper mario beat style Hyper mario beat style

Cool

An interesting beat, I listen to it almost every day just because I love it so much.

Very Nice, love it, love it, LOVE IT. I hope to see more Mario tunes remixes from you.