Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Wow

Just, wow.

I stopped playing when I got to "Master" and having been playing an hour, my eyes had been killing me. I STILL CAN'T FIND A JEEP TO BLOW UP DX

But a wonderful game, very cool. 10/10, 5/5

Create And Kill Create And Kill

Cool

I'll give it a 7, since it's your first flash annnndddd for the fact that you have a top hat as an option >3<

4/4, 7/10

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Just...

I was just playing...and playing...trying to figure out why she wouldn't just stay alive, fully that is, then I realized that dude, she has no life. This is exactly why I don't play MySpace, Facebook, or anything except gaming sites and Twitter

A very nice message, and it can seriously teach some people real lessons.

AustinBreed responds:

Okay.

Dino Run Dino Run

AUGGGHH

ARGGHHHHH!!!
I only got to level three, I fail.

XD great game, quite interesting. very addicting too.

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

...

EPIC WIN

YESSSSSSS

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

god damn

GOD DAMMIT THANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY A GAME THAT I LIKE FOR THE IPOD TOUCH/IPHONE!!!

you are now my god, I hope you are happy.

Freak or Treat. Freak or Treat.

Pretty Interesting

The designing was great and the theme was too, but I really had difficulties controlling him, you may want to work on the speed of the monsters that chase after you, they seem to be right on top of you making it impossible to land without getting hurt, I got to level three and got killed when I landed JUST before I got a health kit.

3/5 - 7/10

Black Square Black Square

Problems

When I started the first level, I tried to move and it just automatically said "GAME OVER" and I was just sitting there going, "WTF?!!"

I would say it was pretty boring if I was able to play, a little too simple, 6/10-2/5

Sonny Sonny

Unfortunately

I'm sorry to say, I did not like it, but the graphics, sound, abilities, and other things were beyond belief, a great game for a boy you may say instead.